I’m linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday for my first time ever, because this has been a pretty fantastic week!
1. P came to visit over the weekend, and on Saturday we visited Wisdom Oak Winery for the first time.
2. On Sunday, we went to the driving range with my dad and my sister, and P taught me how to hit a golf ball. As I progressed, I went from consistently hitting it about 20 yards to consistently hitting it about 60! Augusta, here I come. (Later on Sunday, I ran a sub-9:00 mile!)
3. I’ve been working on putting in an offer on a house all week. I thought I would officially make an offer today, but it’s on hold (just for now). I hope to be able to post in more detail on that soon!
4. I started reading a new book (finally!), and I’m really enjoying it so far. (It’s Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, and if I stay on track, you should see a book review here in about, oh, 5 months?)
5. My sister is pet-sitting for her BFF’s parents’ dogs, and tonight I got to accomplish a bucket list item: I took their Great Dane for a walk!!!
So that’s my 5 highlights from the past week! And tomorrow, I head to Blacksburg for the wedding of my very first friend in college. We met at freshman orientation, and now she’s getting married. Time flies…